If you loved Physics, Chemistry or both of them in high school and you are still studying within this field, or you have a Physics/Chemistry-related job, we want to meet you! We are looking for new writers for Physics/Chemistry to join our new team in Timișoara, conveniently situated on the top floor of Fructus Plaza.
Who we are:
Better Students is a publishing company with a long history in Denmark and other Nordic countries. Our Romanian project is Liceunet.ro, where our Humanistic department is already producing materials for high school students. Our goal is to develop the Math and Science department to be equally productive.
You can choose to collaborate with us between 10 and 40 hours a week, depending on your free time. Also, you will be working from home.
Good to know:
If you’re wondering how a writer job would benefit you as a Science-related student or graduate, the answer is simple: you get to work with Physics or Chemistry! You keep everything you studied fresh in mind and you get the chance to teach others about it. Also, if you already are a physics or chemistry teacher, your working hours will be compensated accordingly.
We expect you to:
- Prove that you loved Physics/Chemistry and the Science field in general, by having high grades high school;
- Have the academic proof of your interest in Physics/Chemistry or just to be able to prove you are really skilled in this subject;
- Diplomas from the Olympics? Even better!
- To be able to find the middle way between academic and day-to-day, high school leveled vocabulary, formulas, and way of expression.
Your main tasks as a writer will be to:
- Contribute to the production of eBooks, examples, and other products for high school students;
- Write part of the products that are being published on Liceunet.ro/Fizică or Liceunet.ro/Chimie;
- Collaborate with the editors and other writers in the Science team;
If you want to apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter here:
Deadline for sending your application: 15th of October 2017.
Please remember to attach any relevant diplomas stating your grades (liceu, university).
If you have any questions before you apply, feel free to contact our Project Manager, Flavius, at email@example.com .