If you have a high level of English (C2), you now have the opportunity to join Better Students.
We are looking for a talented Writer for English to join our team. A C2 level of English is mandatory.
Your tasks will include developing educational products for high school students regarding English literature and non-literary texts.
This position requires 10-40 hours of text writing per week (or even more, depending on your schedule) for an indefinite period of time and it involves working from home, so it is perfect also as a second job.
Do you think you are up to the job?
Who we are:
Better Students is the leading publishing company for supplementary instructions to high school students in several European countries.
We provide students the guidelines and tools they need to earn better grades and to achieve academic success. Currently, we help more than 100.000 students to earn better grades annually.
Ideal candidate for this position:
- High level of English (C2 writing skill is a must);
- Top grades for all relevant subjects; Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in English literature is an advantage;
- Comprehensive written and spoken communication skills and the ability to create helpful texts that target high school students;
- Highly interested in teaching through written guidelines and other teaching techniques;
- To have a high interest in English literature to double the educational background, since working with literary works on a daily basis also requires a passion for this field of study.
Your tasks as an English writer will be to:
- Write literary and non-literary texts analysis, with a focus on English literature and speeches;
- Be able to use a high school leveled vocabulary since students are our main target audience;
- Be able to follow specific guidelines and instructions;
- Collaborate with our editorial team, in order to create successful products.
What you get:
- A top market compensation;
- You become part of a young team focused on quality and hands-on approaches;
- You get to work with colleagues from all over Europe;
- Access to a lot of fun events we organize periodically.
If you want to apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter here:
Please remember to attach copies/pictures/print screens of relevant diplomas stating your grades (high school, Bacalaureat, University), since we find them relevant.
If you have any questions before you apply, feel free to contact our Editor, Andrada Botgros, at email@example.com .