We are looking for a talented Freelance Content writer for English literature to join Better Students. We'll be able to offer you writing tasks between approx. 10-30 hours per week depending on your schedule for an indefinite period of time and it involves working from home, so it is perfect also as a second job.
Who we are:
Better Students is a leading publishing company for supplementary instructions to high school students in several European countries. We provide students the guidelines and tools they need to earn better grades and to achieve academic success. Currently, we help more than 100.000 students annually.
As a Content writer for English literature your tasks will be to:
- Write literary texts analysis, with a focus on English literature (novels);
- Make sure that each product meets high academic standards while also keeping in mind that it has to be accessible to our target audience;
- Collaborate with our editorial team, in order to create successful products.
We expect you to:
- Have a bachelor's or master’s degree in English literature;
- Be fluent in English (C2 level is mandatory);
- Be able to use a high school leveled vocabulary since students are our main target audience;
- Be highly interested in teaching through written guidelines;
- Have a high interest in English literature to double the educational background, since working with literary works on a daily basis also requires a passion for this field of study;
- Be able to follow specific guidelines and instructions.
What you get:
- A competitive salary;
- The chance to become part of a dedicated team with a hands-on approach to product quality;
- The chance to share your own creative and innovative ideas in an open culture work environment;
- The chance to work with colleagues from all over Europe.
Sounds interesting? If you decide to apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, diplomas and any relevant transcript of records here:
Application deadline: 1st of November 2021.
If you have any questions before you apply, feel free to contact our project manager, Flavius Daescu, at firstname.lastname@example.org