Are you a bookworm interested in Romanian literature? Better Students is looking for a talented Writer for Romanian literature to join our team.
Your tasks will include developing educational products for high school students regarding Romanian literature and non-literary texts.
This position requires 10-20 hours of text writing or reviewing per week (or even more, depending on your schedule) for an indefinite period of time and it involves working from home, so it is perfect as a second job.
Do you think you are up to the job?
Who we are:
Better Students is the leading publishing company for supplementary instructions to high school students in several European countries.
We provide students the guidelines and tools they need to earn better grades and to achieve academic success. Currently, we help more than 100.000 students to earn better grades annually.
Ideal candidate for this position:
- Passionate about Romanian literature and grammar;
- Interested in the topics and subjects specific to high school and even to gymnazium;
- Team player;
- Good verbal & written skills in English. This is the company language;
- Relevant academic education and/or experience as a teacher, editor, reviewer, etc.
Your tasks as a Writer for Romanian literature will be to:
- Write and review literary and non-literary texts analysis, with a focus on Romanian literature;
- Be able to use a high school leveled vocabulary since students are our main target audience;
- Be able to follow specific guidelines and instructions;
- Collaborate with our editorial team, in order to create successful products.
What you get:
- A competitive salary;
- You become part of a young team focused on quality and hands-on approaches;
- The chance to share your own creative and innovative ideas in an open culture work environment;
If you want to apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter here:
Prior to a potential interview, you will be asked to take a written test that you can answer online.
Application deadline: 1st of July 2020.
Please remember to attach copies/pictures/print screens of relevant diplomas stating your grades (high school, Bacalaureat, University), since we find them relevant.
If you have any questions before you apply, feel free to contact our Editor, Mihaela Lada, at firstname.lastname@example.org.