We are looking for a talented Content specialist for Humanistics to join our team in Timișoara.
Who we are:
Better Students is a leading publishing company for supplementary instructions to high school students in several European countries. We provide students the guidelines and tools they need to earn better grades and to achieve academic success. Currently, we help more than 100.000 students annually.
For Romanian students we have developed the website liceunet.ro, where we publish guides, essays and other materials in order to help them improve their performance in the Baccalaureate or other school tests.
As a Content specialist for Humanistics your tasks will be to:
- Write and review study guides with a focus on Romanian literature, history and other humanistic subjects;
- Handle the production and design processes of our educational products;
- Make sure that each product meets high academic standards while also keeping in mind that it has to be accessible to our target audience;
- Write compelling and high-quality content, monitor daily performance metrics, develop and follow-up on optimization strategies that increase the search engine results rankings;
- Develop and implement link building strategy;
- Collaborate with our editorial team, in order to create successful products.
We expect you to:
- Have a bachelor's or master’s degree in humanistic studies (literature, history or similar background);
- Be able to use a high school level vocabulary since students are our main target audience;
- Be highly interested in teaching through written guidelines;
- Have a high interest in literature to double the educational background, since working with literary works on a daily basis also requires a passion for this field of study;
- Be able to follow specific guidelines and instructions.
What you get:
- A competitive salary;
- The chance to become part of a dedicated team with a hands-on approach to product quality;
- The chance to share your own creative and innovative ideas in an open culture work environment;
- The chance to work with colleagues from all over Europe;
- Coffee, tea and healthy snacks to make your working hours more relaxing;
- Access to a lot of fun events and other social activities in the workplace.
Sounds interesting? If you decide to apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, diplomas and any relevant transcript of records here:
Application deadline: 5th of April 2023.
Prior to a potential interview, you will be asked to take a written test that you can answer online.
If you have any questions before you apply, feel free to contact our project manager, Flavius Daescu, at firstname.lastname@example.org